More Resources for Protecting and Insuring
- The new Financial Literacy and Cybersecurity lesson plans on EconEdLink.
- The Griffith Foundation for lesson plans on insurance.
- This insurance game from PlayInsure.com.
- Consumer Protection: From the Federal Trade Commission
- National Cyber Security Alliance (NCSA) STOP. THINK. CONNECT.
- Attorney General of Florida, Pam Bondi Identity Theft: My Florida Legal
- Reading Activity on why people choose insurance
- Griffin Foundation Curriculum on Insurance
- Different Insurance topics to debate on Debate.org.
- How Much Car Insurance Do You Need? - Personal Finance - WSJ.com
- Car Insurance Quotes - Compare Car Insurance Rates Online | DMV.org
- For some excellent free High School lesson plans and videos on Insurance, check out Next Generation by Scholastic!
How do you help students avoid the Scam-O-Rama that surrounds them, both on and offline--as illustrated in the Biz Kid$ video below in Resources. Use this Biz Kid$ video to introduce students to the wide variety of scans, including identity theft. For lesson plans and related episodes, visit Biz Kid$.