More Resources for Credit
- Visit the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau to learn about your credit protection.
- Learn more about credit cards on Your Money Matters.
- Discover how to access your credit scores.
- Learn more about Credit Scores.
- Go to EconEdLink. View the video and interactive quiz on compound interest. Scroll to the lesson: Q T Pi Fashions - Learning About Credit Card Use.
- Check out this Bankrate article to find out how low credit card rates can escalate.
- Student Loan Assistance
- Learn about borrowing options: secured vs. unsecured loans.
- National Standards for Financial Literacy.” Council for Economic Education. (New York: Council for Economic Education, 2013),